I am a young writer, artist and climate change activist from Northumberland, UK; where I live with my family. I completed my GCSEs in 2022, achieving Grade 9 in Computing and Maths, and am now studing Maths, Chemistry, and Biology in Sixth Form. I have dabbled in web development since the early-2010s, starting out with basic text webpages before eventually gaining enough knowledge to make this!
I have had a keen interest in computers from an early age, and have exclusively used Linux on my PCs since 2019.
I has shown irreverence towards religion since I lost my faith in humanity during 2020. After simply being an atheist for around two years, I eventually became an existential nihilist.
In 2021, after a brief period of questioning, I began coming out as agender, abrosexual, and ambiamorous.
Facts About Me
Here are a few facts about me:
- I can speak several dialects and languages:
- Scottish English
- My preferred pronouns are they/them.
- I am quite left-wing, but open-minded.
- I like an odd mix of bands, from Green Day to Levellers to Radiohead to Aphex Twin.
- I use Arch, btw.
- I drink ominously large amounts of tea.
- I will be old enough to vote in the 2024 UK election. Fuck the Tories!
- In 2022, I still use CDs and MP3 as my main sources of music. Fuck off, Spotify!
- I tend to say "fuck" a lot.
- I may be slightly insane.
|Garnet||Debian 11 "Bullseye"||Xfce||HP 17-ca0003na|
|Amethyst||FreeBSD 13.1||i3||ThinkPad T400|
|Pearl||MX Linux 21.3||Xfce||MacBook "Core 2 Duo"|